Thursday, February 7, 2008

Go Team Nuun!

I've become a big fan of the Nuun active hydration products in the last few months, much in thanks to other trail runners who recommended it. One tablet dropped into your water bottle creates an electrolyte-filled drink with just enough flavor to cure the taste buds (you can read the science here). Very easy to carry too. Honestly, I'm a little embarrassed I hadn't found them earlier.

Nuun contacted me last month to a part of their stellar Ultra Team, and I was absolutely flattered. You mean that team with Karl Meltzer, Lisa Smith-Batchen, Brian Morrison, Devon Crosby-Helms, Olga Varlamova, and all those REAL runners? I better say "yes" before they look at my finish times. ;-)

Anyway, it's a privilege to be associated with a great company, product, and team. I look forward to seeing you team members out there this season! Hopefully I'm not getting too NASCAR-like with my logos now, but I wouldn't endorse anything I don't swear by. Now if I can just get the folks at Sierra Nevada Pale Ale to return my calls...I bet AJW is up for that team! Any other takers?

- SD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY