Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Inov-8 showed off some of their upcoming products at the Kendal Outdoor Retail Show (KORS) in the UK this month, and I see a couple of must-haves for my closet! Of course, I am a bit biased. But still, it looks like some great new product coming down the pipe:

A 212-gram mountain running shoe, potentially their fastest yet...


The X-Talon 212 is due out in mid-September (soon!). Also a new line-up of Women's shoes...

A 230-gram racing flat...

And some new Elite backpacks for mountain running...

VERY cool. I've got my eyes on those 212's for sure. Some of these items are slated for 2009 releases. You can check out the official press release for more info.

- SD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY