Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What do you most look forward to when doing a trail race? Is it the goal of having a race? An excuse to connect with nature? The new people you meet? The familiar faces along the way? If you had to summarize in just one sentence, what would it be?

I have a super-secret project going on where I need a few quotes from folks saying what they most appreciate about trail run races. If you could sum it up in one thankful sentence to a Race Director, what would you say? I appreciate any suggestions you can throw my way (if you don't want to leave a comment, you can e-mail me at scottdunlap [at] yahoo.com).

My first thought was "Nothing fills my soul with optimism like a guided tour with friends through the magic of Mother Nature, and I am thankful that tapping into this is as simple as entering and completing a race".

Thanks for your help, and have a great New Year!

- SD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY