Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Monterey Herald wrote an article about Dean Karnazes, who doubled up at the Big Sur Marathon. I bet he would love any company he can get on his upcoming challenge to run 50 marathons in 50 states in 50 days.

(Dean and friends, 2005)

Quote:

"Beginning Sept. 17, he will run 50 marathons in 50 days in 50 different states.

Only eight of the 50 marathons will be actual events. For the other 42, Karnazes has reached an agreement with race directors in each of the cities to set up the marathon course just for him.

"That doesn't mean you can't run with me," says Karnazes. "Please, join me. The Tuesday run in Iowa won't exactly be crowded."

I've run with Dean before, and he's super-nice. You can contact him on his Web site about running with him, but if you have trouble, let me know.

Thanks, SD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY