Thursday, July 12, 2007

The polls are in, and Dean Karnazes won the ESPY Award for Best Outdoor Athlete by a large margin. A great day for Dean, I'm sure, and certainly a good day for ultrarunning. Congrats, Dean! You can check out the ceremony on ESPN this Sunday, July 15th, @ 9pm PST.


Dean passed on the following:

"Much thanks to the many of you who took the time and energy to vote and pass along the word to others. It was a tremendous evening at the ESPY awards ceremony in LA last night, and I got to rub shoulders with some of the great names in sports today (actually, my shoulder rubbed somewhere near their midsection, those basketball players are huge).

I was fortunate to be an ESPY winner in the category of Best Outdoor Athlete, and I really appreciate your support. It is a great honor to have won this award, and I thank you many times over.

Best always,

Dean Karnazes"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY