Saturday, January 19, 2008

The PA/USATF Ultra Grand Prix schedule was posted last week, and to my surprise, the Way Too Cool 50k (WTC) is not in the mix for 2008 (but the Sierra Nevada Double Marathon has been added, which is great). No big deal, I thought, but I soon found myself indifferent about running WTC. I'll be running those same trails all year long, and there are other races around that same time that I have yet to try. It seems a shame to claim a spot in one of the most popular 50k's in the nation when I'm "indifferent".

So given that, if anyone would like my slot at WTC (Greg Soderlund is very cool about transferring entries), just send me an e-mail at scottdunlap (at) yahoo (dot) com. Just reimburse me for the entry cost and it's all yours! First come, first serve...

SD

UPDATE - The entry has been claimed! For those of you still looking, keep your fingers crossed. I'll let you know if I hear of others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY