Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Remember that Page Mill Properties video-blog I created a few days ago where I pointed the finger at the East Palo Alto Redevelopment Agency for not stepping in and doing its job regarding helping both the tenants impacted and Page Mill Properties? Well, it seems my well-meaning effort was looked down upon by one Andy Blue, a tenant activist with a firm called "Tenants Together" and who has taken to asserting that I'm paid by Page Mill Properties just to say something good about them.

Well that's hogwash!

I write this because I'm not going to be bullied by people like Mr. Blue. He's got to learn manners and respect. Moreover, I take personally his comments and will not let his attack or threatened attack rest. Yes, I do online reputation management, but not for people or organizations I have writen about at SFGate.com, and Page Mill's one of them.

But the bottom line is Andy can't go around trying to bully people. The buck stops here. I asked Andy to go on the record with me, but he refuses, but then will not set a time to talk with me. When he calls, he's got to talk right now -- it can't wait but I can't quote him.

Terrible.

I will report that the activists I've tried to contact don't want to go on the record, but they do want to bully and threaten people in the case of Mr. Blue.

Why?

This is the video I created:



I stand by what I said and wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY