Sunday, September 17, 2006

Guessing Game ...............

My speedometer cable broke the other day. Bummer. I wasn't for sure just exactly what was wrong till a couple of minutes ago when I pulled it apart.

Yep, it's broken.

Well, looks like I will be driving w/o a working speedo and odometer till the parts get here.

Guess I'll go head over Ron Ayers and see how much Ma Kaw is gonna knick me on the parts. Well, it looks like it's not gonna hurt much at all. Less than $12.00 + shipping. The shipping policy at Ayers is a bit hinky. It's $8.00 no matter what you order. $2.00 part? $8.00 bucks shipping. $1200 part? $8 bucks shipping. Good deal if you're spending a lot. Not so good a deal if you only NEED a speedo cable.

So, what to do? Go shopping for some other stuff I will probably need in the future, I suppose. I've already replaced the throttle cables ................ I'm sure I can come up with something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY