Sunday, September 3, 2006

I know it's not trail running-related, but I just can't help myself from posting the big news. I became on dad on Friday! Sophie Jane was born on September 1st, 7 lbs and 4 oz. Mom and baby are doing great.

(Me and two-hour old Sophie)

The whole birth process was incredible. Christi was amazing. I will say this much - after "pacing" Christi through the labor, I think every mom should get an honorary membership into the ultrarunning club. It has all the same elements - courage, pacing, hydration, the equivalent of 2,000 sit ups, and you feel like you've been hit by a train by the time you're done. Bravo to all Moms!

(Sophie sacks out in my hand - we sure are small when we start out!)

My sleep deprivation skills should be in top form by the Tahoe 72 in four weeks. Let the fun begin! I will see y'all soon.

SD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY