Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Greetings to You All......

Or as we say around here, to y'all.

I hope everyone has something to be thankful about today. My blessings are too many to list.

I'm gonna continue my exciting life by finishing the garage clean up this morning.

Yes, my life really is that exciting. Sucks to be you.

Here's a couple of links for those of you who, like me, have no real life and need something to read.

Serious Funny here- Five Rules for Men to Follow for a Happy Life This really did make me, LOL.

If you've been following the Global Warming unraveling as gleefully as I have, here's a place with a bunch of good recent stuff. Bishop Hill Blog Not to be confused with my Congressional ShitWeasel, Baron Hill. Never pass up a chance to poke a stick at that little bastard I say!

For you classic rock fans and global warming skeptics out there, we have this-


First seen at Watts up with that? the go to place for climate change news ...... that isn't fabricated.

OK Minions, once again, have a nice Thanksgiving.

Gratuitous Picture for Today-


EDIT - Just took a peek at the Sitemeter and see I Doug Ross was kind enough for another link.
Welcome. Leave a comment or 3. YerUnk appreciates input.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY