Friday, September 24, 2010

Signs. Signs. Everywhere are Signs................

I made this Campaign Sign for my Commie Representative to Congress.

Think it'll help?


Running Bet going on here as to how long it'll last before it's either gone or vandalized.

Feel free to leave your predictions as to how long it'll last in the comments. I'm figuring 2-3 days.

I'm NOT putting it anywhere that'll place the house, cars, etc in danger if someone were to blast it with a firearm.

Folks get to doing dumb stuff over silly shit like this.

Remember.

Baron's the guy who said this shit last fall at, "His" Townhall Meeting -
"You're not going to tell me how to run my Congressional Office."


I was at that meeting.

And here's what he calls his Constituents who disagree with him at these meetings- "Political Terrorists".



Well, gotta go put the damn thing up.

Gratuitous Picture for a Friday-


UPDATE: In place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY