Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tuesday Triumph. Wednesday WTF???????

The youngest son, Dogboy came down yesterday and we spent the day cleaning up and organizing the garage, etc.
A masterful bit of work on his part. He, having no emotional attachment to all the useless shit stacked here and there, was able to just toss shit that needed to be tossed.
Hell, I can even see the top of the workbench now.
We organized all the miscellaneous screws, nuts and bolts, hardware and motorcycle bits into nice manageable bins and containers, too.

Very satisfying to say the least.

This morning, while doing a bit of finish work out there, I got this strange rumble in my belly and then .............. RUN!!!!!!
I didn't know a volcano was hiding in my ass.
(actual photo of my ass volcano)

Don't know what kinda little viral nasty has taken up residence in my GI tract, but oh boy, is it a doozy.

I will be staying as close to the bathroom as possible for the rest of the day.
And I will not even THINK about farting.
That could be disastrous.

OK, gotta run.

Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday-




Pic swiped from KnuckleDragger who has been added to the links along with a couple of other new sites. Check em out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY